Dentures restore normalcy to San Francisco lives
Full denturesA full denture replaces an entire arch of teeth, either upper or lower (or both). Our dentures are custom crafted for comfortable fit and attractive appearance. We also handle extractions to prepare for dentures. Expect to be on a soft food diet for several months to allow tissues to heal completely before your new dentures are inserted.
Partial denturesA partial denture is a good option if you are missing numerous teeth, but the remainder of your smile is healthy. The partial denture fits around and gains support from natural teeth.
Specialized denturesToday’s denture wearer has more options than ever, including implant-supported dentures. Dr. Nguyen is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and is experienced in all phases of implant planning and placement. Just a few carefully placed dental implants dramatically increase the stability and comfort of a full denture. Dr. Nguyen can design a brand new, lightweight denture for this purpose, or retrofit your existing denture with attachment points.
Immediate dentures are a great solution for the patient who doesn’t want to be without teeth for even a day. These dentures are made in advance. They are inserted immediately after extractions, and help to protect the mouth as it heals. Dental implants may also be placed at the time of extractions.
We want to help you enjoy smiling, laughing, talking, and eating again; and like what you see in the mirror! Call (415) 604-9292 to learn more about options in dentures, at West Portal Family Dentistry in San Francisco.
- Are you Seeking Quality Denture Options? West Portal Family Dentistry Offers Trusted Solutions!
- Dentures are not just for the elderly. Dentist in San Francisco offers natural-looking Implant Dentures for young patients
- What are the advantages of immediate dentures with a San Francisco dental service?
- San Francisco, CA patients in need of dentures can visit our dental team for assistance
- Dentists in San Francisco, CA offer partial dentures treatment for restoration of the smile after tooth loss
- San Francisco, CA dentist describes the procedure for denture preparation