General dentistry keeps San Francisco smiles healthy
All the services you need to keep your mouth healthy are just around the corner. Dr. Terri Nguyen and Dr. Laura Huynh know that an attractive, confident smile begins with good oral health and continues in a lasting relationship with dentists who understand your needs. They are committed to delivering top quality, experienced general dental services to the West Portal neighborhood of San Francisco.
Services that help you avoid the inconvenience, discomfort, and expense of dental work:
- Regular hygiene visits – Professional cleaning of teeth and gums, with frequency customized to your oral health and lifestyle.
- Fluoride treatments – Effective defense against tooth decay and remineralizing weakened sensitive teeth.
- Dental sealants – To help children and adults enjoy cavity-free smiles.
- Athletic guards – Protect against dental trauma, and possibly reduce risk of concussion.
- Bite guards – Custom-fit, to ease habitual clenching and grinding, and tooth wear.
These treatments let you regain a healthy mouth and a gorgeous smile:
- Tooth colored fillings – Metal-free so no one will know you had a cavity.
- Metal based fillings – Where strength and wear resistance are called for.
- Inlays and onlays – Porcelain or gold.
- Crowns and bridges – To restore damaged or missing teeth.
- Dental implants – The new standard for tooth replacement.
- Dentures – Partial, full, immediate, and implant-retained.
- Root canal therapy – One visit in most cases!
- Extractions – Simple and surgical.
Make West Portal Family Dentistry your home for oral health. Call (415) 604-9292 today to become a patient.