Creating unforgettable smiles with cosmetic dentistry in San Francisco
I hadn't gone to a dentist in 15 to 20 years. Dr. Terri Nguyen amazes me, I have never felt her giving me novocaine. She is very informative. She lets you know about all of your options without being pushy. It's so nice to have a doctor and staff that are so focused on caring for the patient.
Personalized smile makeoverYour smile makeover may be one or a combination of treatments such as:
- Teeth whitening. The KöR whitening system safely and comfortably removes even deeply-set stains. It rejuvenates enamel for a dramatically brighter smile. Whitening is a great way to give cosmetic dentistry a try.
- Bonding. Dental bonding is a convenient, economical method to reshape teeth, disguise discoloration, and close gaps.
- White fillings. Dr. Terri Nguyen and Dr. Laura Huynh provide two alternatives for virtually undetectable cavity restoration – composite resin fillings and porcelain inlays.
- Veneers. Dental veneers are the premier cosmetic dental option. These thin layers of porcelain cover all sorts of enamel flaws, and give the appearance of near-perfect shape and alignment.
- Crowns and bridges. A porcelain crown beautifies the color and shape of a tooth, while preserving structural strength. A bridge replaces one missing tooth, or several in a row, to complete your smile.
- Dental implants. . This lifetime solution replaces a missing tooth or holds a denture securely in place. Dr. Nguyen performs all phases of implant design, placement (including bone grafting, if necessary), and restoration so patients rarely have to be referred out.
Experienced careThe dentists at West Portal Family Dentistry in San Francisco have nearly forty years of combined experience in creating gorgeous smiles. They stay current with advances in the ever-changing field of cosmetic dentistry through annual continuing education and active membership in professional organizations.
Call (415) 604-9292 to make your smile dreams come true.