Solving smile problems with veneers and bonding in San Francisco
VeneersVeneers are thin shells of resin or porcelain. They are cemented to the fronts of “smile teeth” to hide imperfections in size, shape, color, or alignment.
Dr. Nguyen and Dr. Huynh take extra steps to ensure that their veneers accomplish exactly what the patient desires:
- A clean “canvas” – The dentist makes sure your mouth is free of tooth decay and gum disease before proceeding with veneers.
- Planning – Photographs and impressions of your mouth are taken. They are used to create a model that gives you a good idea of how your new smile will look.
- Restorative stage – Teeth are prepped by removing a small amount of surface enamel. New impressions are taken, and a fresh mock up is created, this time with temporary veneers, for a trial fitting. You have the opportunity to request final adjustments.
- Smile perfection! – You return in about ten working days to have your final veneers cemented into place and polished. The dentist provides home care instructions to help your veneers last many years.
Dr. Nguyen and Dr. Huynh believe that your oral health and the beauty of your smile are too important to rush. They take these correct steps to ensure your satisfaction.
Dental bondingBonding is an economical alternative to dental veneers. It is a good choice when one tooth or a few need minor improvement in appearance. This tooth-colored resin material can be used to close gaps, mask discoloration, hide chips and cracks, and alter the size or shape of a tooth.
Take the first step toward a new smile with a call to West Portal Family Dentistry. The number is (415) 604-9292.
- Dentist in San Francisco Discusses the many Benefits Offered by Dental Teeth Bonding Procedure
- Cosmetic dental bonding for repairing a tooth in San Francisco, CA area practice
- Porcelain veneers are a great treatment for San Francisco, CA smiles!
- San Francisco, CA area dentist offers dental bonding services for restoring smiles
- Are porcelain veneers permanent? San Francisco, CA area dentist educates patients on these restorations